Users of Nutritionist Pro™ can now extract custom data into an easy to use format for research studies, statistical analysis, websites and more!Some of the features include:
- The data is conveniently laid out in an excel format that is compatible with all major data analysis programs and is easy to share with colleagues and clients a like.
- The tool is easy to use and allows you to extract all of your data, including data for recipes, clients, diet records, food frequency questionnaires, and menus, as well as any other data you have stored in Nutritionist Pro™.
- Once the data is extracted, you can analyze it, share it, send it to a friend or post it to the web!
- You will be able to pull data for all nutrients, or select certain nutrients to pull data for.
- The new Data Extraction Tool makes sharing and analyzing your data a snap!
How to use this module along with the Diet Analysis Module for your Research Study
Extract data from Nutritionist Pro CD Version either Standalone or Network. Locate the database then select the type of data you want to extract into Excel and let the tool create an Excel report for you.
- Fast and easy to extract data
- Great for Research Facilities, etc looking for large output of raw nutrient data.
- Save time and resources.
- Research Facility
- Any clients looking to extract large amounts of Raw Data for clients, diet records, recipes, menus and more.
- The CD module is PC compatible. To Run on a MAC more steps are needed. See details here.
- For PC can be installed on Windows 7, 8, and 10.