Nutritionist Pro™ created by Dietitians, has
been helping the Food industry create compliant food labels since the 1980’s.
Click on tabs above and learn more about the module.
- Online nutrient analysis application.
- Build Labels that meet US FDA Labelling guidelines.
- Unlimited Labels in English and/or French 9 FDA formats offered some samples shown above for USA.
- Build unlimited recipes/formulas using our USDA Standard ingredient database.
- Add custom ingredients as needed.
- Save labels in high resolution images.
- Check out these great quick videos that showcase the features of the online Nutritionist Pro(TM) NexGen application.
- Ingredient Nutrition Report
- Recipe Nutrition Summary
- Menu Labeling Report for Food Service
- List of Recipes from the Recipe Book section
- Recipe Ingredient Report
New to Labeling and
nutrient analysis tools
Generate a USA Nutrition Facts Food Label and build a recipe/formula using Nutritionist Pro™ NexGen.
- Make sure you know the yield of your recipe and your portion amount. For example for your chicken pasta recipe perhaps it makes 3 ounce portion and has about 30 portions.
- Have your ingredients written out with weight or common household portions. For example chicken 3 pounds, tomatoes 15 kilograms, 1 teaspoon of salt etc.
- Now you are ready to build your recipe in Nutritionist Pro™. Go to our recipe section and start to enter your recipe data and build your recipe.
- Once you are done you can look at the nutrient profile and see how your recipe looks.
- To make your label go to our label section and pull your recipe into the label of your choice.
- Once you are done with the label you can save or print it as needed.
Familiar with Labeling and nutrient analysis tools – Advanced Features offered for you:
- Use our moisture loss feature to calculate the nutrient profile for your product.
- Build recipe within a recipe and see the ingredient statement populate automatically.
- Enter sub ingredients for your custom products and have them show up in the final label.
- Build aggregate or dual labels if needed.
- And more….
- Rely on our expertise -- Nutritionist Pro™ has been helping clients create nutrient values for their recipes since the 1980s.
- Fast and easy recipe/formula and label creation.
- Large Database of USA Standard Reference data makes it easy to use US ingredients to build your recipe/formula.
- Work with Test products and see how nutrient profile can change with modifications.
- Built in Nutrient Content Claims – Make your product stand apart.
- Many label styles offered in both English and Spanish options.
- Online application makes access easy from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Data is managed with care see details on our security measures.
- Our affordable premium application will save you money – savings which can be used to grow your business.
- Easy to use and low training needs makes it quicker to implement for your company.
- and more…
- Food Manufacturers Big or Small.
- Food Service – Restaurant, Hotel, etc.
- Universities, Students and more
- The Nutrition Labeling and Education Act of 1990 (NLEA) provides FDA, FSIS USDA with specific authority to require nutrition labeling of most foods regulated by the Agency; and to require that all nutrient content claims (i.e., ‘high fiber’, ‘low fat’, etc.) and health claims be consistent with agency regulations.
- If you make a meat, poultry or egg product the governing agency is FSIS. For other food items FDA will be the agency setting guidelines for your product.
- Don’t know where to start, we can guide you. Contact our team today to learn more!
- Online application access it from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Need internet connection to connect and use the application.
- Purchase as many licenses as you need.
- Volume discounts offered for additional licenses call us for details.